Here’s a fantastic recipe from Daisy! Check out all the other recipes by clicking Chef School recipes
Pasta with a creamy sauce (Serves 1)
– 30g unsalted butter
– ½ red pepper, diced
– 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
– 2 spring onions, chopped
– 100ml double cream
– 1 tbsp sage, chopped
– 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
– 140g cooked spaghetti
– Freshly ground black pepper
- Melt the butter in a pan and sauté the pepper, garlic and spring onion for 4-5 minutes, to soften. Pour in the cream and add the fresh herbs. Allow to simmer gently for a few minutes.
- Stir in the cooked pasta and season to taste. Stir in the sauce and heat through.
- Transfer the pasta to a serving bowl and serve at once.